We have made the decision to withdraw from the Battlefield Duals @ Huntsville, AL on 12/28/2017 due to the tournament not being sanctioned by the GHSA. We have found a replacement tournament for the same date. We will now be going to Creekview High School in Canton, GA on 12/28/2017. We will not be staying overnight for this tournament, so we will not be leaving after practice on 12/27/2017 as the December calendar has on the school website. I wanted to let everyone know as soon as I could so if any of you made any reservations in Huntsville you could cancel them. We hate that we are not able to go, but we are excited that we were able to replace the tournament with another one on the same day. I will be sending information about the upcoming tournament this weekend in another email once I have all the information put together. If anybody has any questions, please let us know. Thank you all for your support!!!